Saturday, December 29, 2012

Corset Diaries V: Sugar Plum Fairy Template

Your sugar plum fairy corset template and diary page appear below. The dotted lines are meant to be used as cutting guides to extend the bottom of the corset in preparation for the tutu. I'll talk more about that in the video.

paper corset template - sugar plum fairy
Let the instructional video act as a spring board to help you formulate ideas for creating your sugar plum look. Feel free to add your own creativity to the mix and use whatever materials inspire your inner muse.


In closing, I'm excited to tell you about a new enhancement to the paper corsets that will happen next month. I think you're really gonna love it but I don't want to ruin the surprise by saying anything more so you'll just have to check back. Enjoy for now! :)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kellie, thank you, for sharing!
    Nati from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, cant wait to have a go, I do wonder how you get the bust shape? A few years ago I bought a little painted glass front wardrobe, I have had it hidden in the back of the cupboard for years as I had no idea what would look good in there, I thought perhaps miniature hat boxes but now I have seen your work I want to fill it with beautiful clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making cards..but making these adorable little corsets is probably the most fun I've ever had with a paper creation! Thank you so much for your awesome tutorials and ideas. I'm not sure I've found them all yet, but they must be here somewhere, right? Did you make another series after (or before) the corset diaries? I'll want to look for those too! Many thanks!
    Lisa Atwood

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie