Saturday, December 31, 2011

Altered Matchbox Template

Since I teased you yesterday with a tempting new project for using altered matchboxes I thought I should at least be nice and post a matchbox template for you.


Hey, I don't want to be accused of thwarting your creativity by dangling the carrot without giving you a way of eating it, ya know?! Click the image to download at full size.

free matchbox template
Although putting the box together is very easy and pretty much self explanatory, the video below will give you a quick and dirty idea of how to put the template together.


As always, I would love to see your creations so if you made the cabinet box or just put together one match box let me know where we can have a peek! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your tutorial which I really enjoyed. Lovely little box which I will enjoy making. I am sure that it will also make a lovely gift box for a little present of earings

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the template and idea on using them...what a great idea! I love this blog...I am soooo glad I found you. You are awesome! I was awake off and on during the night trying to figure out how to make the 'boobie' part of your corsets, lol! This is just so much fun!
    Your creations are so very sweet! I love them all! I have so many ideas going through my head anyway, that I really don't know when I could find time for something else...but....I think I have found a new best loved craft, lol! Thank you so very much for sharing!
    Your new Southern crafting friend,
    Marilyn
    msmarilyngray@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn,

      Thank you so much for popping in. I'm just tickled you are enjoying the crafts. I will be putting together a tutorial on how to make the corsets so figuring out how to make the "boobie" part will no longer be a secret. (tee hee :) Here's wishing you a magnificent day!

      xoxo
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your easy to follow Matchbox template and tutorial! I'm so happy to have found your site! Best wishes
    kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great template. I have a project making 60 little boxes due in two weeks. The die I bought only works on chipboard, proportions are off for paper. I so appreciate finding you. Just can't add the extra expense of 60 sheets of chipboard right now. I love your blog, it's so beautiful and high quality. I will check out your other venues. What a doll you are Kell Bell!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie