Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Paper Couture XXV - Ballerina Muse

The Paper Wardrobe Project is proud to present your paper dress template for July. This one is called Ballerina Muse in honor of my own muse who decided to do things her way this time.

ballerina paper dress template 5" x 7"
As always, the video below is provided to help you with a little inspiration for embellishing your girl. This is the final template for the paper couture project. I hope you have enjoyed the year in paper couture.


I'll be announcing a new project shortly so be sure to check back to find out what we'll be doing next! You won't want to miss this. ;)

6 comments:

  1. I just love your dresses.. so fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,

      Thank you so much for popping in. I am just tickled you like the dresses. :)

      xoxo
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  2. Kellie, you're work is amazing! I am a paper doll artist and fashion illustrator and i've been desperately trying to create those unique little dresses, but it is so time consuming!

    I'd like to learn as much about crafting other products from greeting cards, collage paper dolls and even decorative note cards.

    Thank you for sharing your talents with us. it's sonice to be able to share one's talent with others. Maybe I one day I could start a tutorial service teaching others about the art of paper doll design.

    Please keep in touch with me at reneexuereb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kellie,

    Here a complement for your small paper dresses. I like them verry much. I would like to make them too. May I ask you : for the dresses do you use a circel or strait piece of paper.

    I hope you can read my Englisch.

    Kind regards from a fan from Holland.
    Helma Kruiswijk-Jacobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a beautiful dress, thanks for sharing your tutorial
    Best wishes,
    Jogry/bali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. What kind of paper did you use for the skirt? Do you have a youtube video on how to make the skirt?

    Thanks,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie