Sunday, November 13, 2011

Paper Couture XVI: Basic Paper Tank Top

Since I have used this basic tank top as part of my paper dress projects for the last 3 months, I think merits its own post. This way I can refer you back to one central place without repeating myself in the videos.

basic paper tank print size 3 x 5 inches
To print this, you will need to copy it to your desktop, open it with your favorite photo editor and print from there. This template is not intended to be printed directly from your browser window or it will come out HUGE!


I plan to use this paper tank again in future projects so please bookmark this page for future reference. I'll call this . . what else. .  the basic paper tank top so you'll know what I'm talking about. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I have been viewing and re-viewing your dress tutorials since you posted Ms August. I envy and admire your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found your site through Paper Craft Planet and I must say that I am IMPRESSED and very excited to try out a dress. I have always loved paper dolls. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kellie
    I'm so happy I found your site today. I've been having fun watching your youtube videos. Thanks for sharing your templates, I can't wait to try out making your dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site today Kellie and have spent quite a while browsing your gorgeous dresses...LOVE them! I hope I can find some time to try out a dress myself...takes me right back to my childhood of paper dolls and doll's clothes :) Now following you and will be back often. I can see I'm going to spend a LOT of time here lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kellie, just found your site and wow i have been looking all over, just love your site and all the dresses ,which one do i make first.this is a girly site akd loving it your site is amazing,i have a few girlfriends to tell them about yu and your site. Thank you for sharing all ,everything so pretty and girly. Have a Sunshine day. Looking forward to your newletter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in awe of your talents. I love sewing and paper crafts and just have to make several of these and frame for my granddaughters bedroom. So excited to have found your website on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie