Friday, March 30, 2012

Forever Daffodils - Paper Flower Tutorial

Even though spring can't last forever, you can still have daffodils that do! Here's a little spring paper craft gift from me to you just to say thank you for reading.

daffodil template 5" x 7" click to download

I just love the daffodils that have centers resembling roses rather than the traditional, cylindrical trumpet we're so used to seeing. These are a refreshing change.


If you create these daffodils for posting, feel free to leave a comment with a link here so that I can swing by and marvel at your work. (tee hee :)

Note: Please see terms of use (left sidebar) before downloading any material. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie