Friday, November 11, 2011

Paper Couture XV: Mini Corset for Victorian Witch

Paper couture proudly presents this mini corset template to help you complete your victorian witch ensemble for the month of October. The actual size of the template is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 so you should print accordingly. 

Halloween corset - click to download full size
This short video will demonstrate one possible way to use the mini corset on a paper dress. I've added a black tulle treatment to the bottom to give you an idea of cute things you can do.


If you use the materials to create an original work, please share a link to your project by leaving a comment. I would love to come by for a peek! Enjoy!

Note: By downloading or sharing material from this blog you agree to be bound by my terms of use posted in the left sidebar. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute Kellie. Another adorable take on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie, I'm so glad I found your blog. These paper dresses are so adorable! I found one of them on Pinterest and followed the links. Nicely done and very inspiring! Cheers, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie