Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paper Couture XXII: Modern Cinderella

Ma gawd how I love that those words, modern Cinderella. Your template for Miss April appears below and I challenge you this month to create a paper dress.

modern Cinderella paper dress  template  5" x 7"
I know how much you love fabric, it's easy and doesn't require much imagination but your dress can't really be called paper couture either which is what this whole project is about. Just sayin'!


Only 3 months left before the project ends! I can hardly believe it's been 9 months already. I'll be making an announcement about the grand finale for this project so stay tuned.


6 comments:

  1. BONJOUR
    J'aime beaucoup ce que vous faites , trés beau travail
    Pouvez vous me dire quel papier vous utilisez
    Merci
    Michéle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to give us the template for the skirt please. your templates is great but what about the skirt thanks sera love your stuff.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por los proyectos tan hermosos, realmente son lindo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie