Sunday, February 10, 2013

Corset Diaries VI: January Corset Template

Miss January absolutely came forth kicking and screaming like a petulant child! Whoa! So, looks like I'm pullin' double duty for February. Your template for January looks a little bit different this time. I think you'll really like it. I know I do.

template 7 1/2" w x 7" h - click to download at full size
The flap on the right can be folded over toward the opposite side of the page and glued at the bottom to make a pocket for storing paper bits and ephemeral inspiration for your corset or diary. You can also fold the flap to the left toward your template. I'll be providing at least one more of this type of page to help add some visual interest to your book.


January is a magnificent combination of the November and December corset. Feel free to alter it to suit your needs. The lacing is made by doubling a length of crochet thread. I think it gives the corset a more polished look which suits our Miss January perfectly. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Kellie, it is a beautiful design for your new template. Thanks for sharing your arts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edna,

      Thank yo so much for your comment. I'm so pleased you are enjoying projects. ;)

      xoxo
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  2. Kellie, I can't stop watching your videos, all your designs are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie, Thank you for sharing your beautiful arts. You inspired me to do some dresses for my daughter's fried sweet sixteen invitations, I will love to show them to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll,

      I would love to see what you have created. Feel free to e-mail photos. Glad you are enjoying the templates.

      Cheers! =D
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  4. I just found your corset diaries and I love them. I can't wait to give them a try. I just watched your you tube video on the September corset and was so pleased with how easy you are to follow. Thanks for sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, two hours have gone by (partly taken up by a friend's visit) but I have been absolutely enthralled with your tutorials and I can already imagine a few of my friend's reactions when I have a few created to gift them for some special occasion! Of course I will have to make a Mr. Darcy's surprise tin for one of their husbands!
    Thank you for your creative talent. I will take a photo once I complete one so you can see it.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie