Sunday, May 20, 2012

Paper Couture XXIII: Sweet Lolita

Paper Couture proudly presents your sweet Lolita template for May. The printed template measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. Click the image to download it at full size.

sweet Lolita template 
Need some skirt and embellishing ideas? This video will demonstrate how I put the skirt on this little beauty as well as what I did for final embellishments.


The paper wardrobe project will soon be coming to the end of its first year. I hope you will join me this July for the Fashion Week blog hop party. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kellie I am blown away by your creativity! I love these dresses and I had a thought that I would make one a month to send to my precious 5 year old granddaughter who lives in Louisiana. She is my heart and soul and I took care of her for the first 3 years of her life. Then her dad joined the Air Force and now she is 1600 miles away from me so I am looking for some way to stay close to her. I, however am not so creative. Do you have a simple tutorial on how to even do the tops of the dresses? Do you print directly onto the patterned paper? Do you trace? If you could help me at all I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely, Pam ( artistically challenged!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kell
    I desperately would like to know where you get such beautiful delicate paper,or do you make it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie