Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paper Couture XX: Vintage Corset

Paper Couture is proud to present February's installment of the paper wardrobe project. This vintage corset template is designed to resemble the vintage corset image located in the right sidebar.

free vintage corset template 5 x 7 inches
The video below covers ideas for embellishing your damask pattern corset once it has been assembled.  I also show you how to make miniature satin bows that you don't have to tie!


If you use the template to create a project, please feel free to leave a comment with this post and include a link where we can have a peek at your work! Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Note: Please observe the terms of use (TOS) located in the left sidebar. By downloading any materials you agree to be bound by my TOS without exception.

6 comments:

  1. Kellie -

    I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Just very happy it was not serious. Please rest up and take care of yourself. Thank you for this awesome video. The corset and knickers are just so darling! I don't know where you come up with these ideas, but I can imagine you brain is never at rest - LOL!

    Hugs,

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better??? Been thinking of you!
    Thanks for the template...love the corset!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you are feeling better. I hope to give this a try this weekend. Thank you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful template...I can't wait to try it. I became follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments, Chris. I'm delighted you are enjoying the templates here. :)

      Cheers! =D
      ~Kellie

      Delete
    2. You are so fabulous! Thank you for sharing your amazing creations!

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie