Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paper Couture Special: Here Comes the Bride

Paper couture proudly presents a special wedding edition outfit. Here comes the bride and she is indeed the vision of loveliness in a sparkling corset dress inspired by Alfred Angelo's Belle dress.
paper art wedding dress for sale in the Kell Belle Boutique
Glittered paper, patterned vellum and ever so delicate touches of pretty combine beautifully to make this a stunner of a Kell Belle original. This one's all for me girls, so no template for you. :)

7 comments:

  1. Well she is gorgeous and I can see why you hold her close to your heart!!!
    Beautiful
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, SueAnn. I tried to visit you but I'm hung up on the new Google format and don't know how to get to your blog. Learning curves! UGH!!

      I'll keep trying. :)

      xoxo
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janet. I'm just delighted you like it. ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Kellie,
    What a stunner!! Absolutely beautiful. Perfect
    right down to the last details. Thanks for
    sharing it with us.
    Hugs. Linda.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment on this paper bride dress. I could not be more pleased with how it turned out. Wishing you a blissful day!

      xoxo
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  4. Awesome woooww!!! thank you very much for sharing
    I am your fan number 1

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie