Monday, May 28, 2012

Paper Couture XXIV: Flirty Sailor Girl

Paper couture is proud to present your paper dress template for June. This flirty sailor dress template can be downloaded by clicking the image and saving to your desktop.

flirty sailor dress template
Need some ideas about how to add the collar and embellish your dress? Watch the instructional video below for help.


If you use this template, please leave a comment with a link where I can see your work! As always, I hope you enjoyed this one.

7 comments:

  1. Bom Dia, Kellie

    Muito lindo e gracioso.
    Parabéns
    bjs do Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable. To think I could have been a paper doll clothes designer had I know the possibilities of playing with paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable. Had I known the possibilities of playing with paper my paper dolls would have beeen dressed to the nines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much for the comment. ;)

      Kellie

      Delete
  4. I know I am years behind following you, but I just serendipitously found you on Pinterest. I am completely hooked! Love, love, love your designs! I want to make some and put them in small shadow boxes. Really, I am just using the shadow box idea as a justification to make some! Thank you for your inspiration and cepreative genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn,

      Thank you so much for your kind note. I still get comments on my dresses and although I haven’t worked on any in awhile, I’m getting ready to start another series of couture so I would say you’re just in time. Glad you are enjoying the projects and thanks again for taking the time to leave a comment.

      Best,
      Kellie

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie