Monday, August 20, 2012

Free Vintage Lavender Bouquet

Lavender bouquets make handy little pieces of ephemera to have around. I downloaded this vintage lavender graphic from the Graphics Fairy.

free vintage lavender image
Sometimes you just need a lavender bouquet ya know?!  I altered the original for use on a sachet packet I'm making for the corset diaries journal.

click free vintage lavender image to enlarge
Voilà! A pretty Lavender bouquet. You are free to use this image in your digital or mixed media art for sale however, due to the work I put into this, my terms of use apply.

Note: Terms of Use are located in the left sidebar toward the top of the page.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kelly,
    how beautiful bouguet! Unfortunately, my own little lavender withered, these latter days, and I don't know why!

    Thank you!
    Despoina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Despoina. I'm glad you like it. :)

      Kellie

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelly! I came across your lavender bouquet and it's perfect for the painted sign that I'm working on! Really appreciate you taking the time to share this...I'd be happy to send you a picture of the sign once it's finished! Thanks again...you have a beautiful collection of ideas here. Very inspiring!

    All the best,

    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie