Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Paper Dress Inspiration

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to think about the Christmas paper dress. Since I seem to post about dress inspiration so often, I could just make a regular feature out it.

Christmas paper dress sketch 1
I've actually been harboring a secret desire to turn my blog into an e-zine of sorts where others could draw paper couture inspiration. I think this idea is a great start!

Christmas paper dress sketch 2
This time I didn't find my holiday inspiration from an image search. I already have an idea about what I want to do. Think red velvet bustier, glittered red tulle and a sparkling white gown. Ooooh! I'm drooling already.

2 comments:

  1. Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net)November 30, 2011 at 5:55 AM

    Hey Kellie Girl -

    Really looking forward to your Christmas dress. Your sketches are so sweet. And the idea forming in your head sounds heavenly!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Sounds wonderful!! Can't wait to see it
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie