Sunday, March 18, 2012

Alfred Angelo Fairy Tale Wedding Dress Inspiration

Alfred Angelo creates some beautiful wedding dresses inspired by the princesses of Disney. The one below is by far my favorite and will serve as the baseline inspiration for Paper Couture's special wedding edition dress.

Belle - Beauty and the Beast 
The last wedding dress (sort of) I posted seemed to be lacking, according to one of my readers. *cough* Rich! He wanted to know where the rest of it was. Ha! Very funny.

original source unknown
Honestly, I think I was scared of doing the fluffy, meringue thing but after seeing what Alfred Angleo puts out, I feel much better about diving into this project.

Alfred Angelo - Sapphire wedding dress
Since there were elements of his other dresses I liked, I think I might combine them to make my own design as shown in the sketch.

sketch ©Kell Belle Studio 2012
You can see which elements from each dress were combined to create the drawing. My dress will probably be some variation of this. I'm looking forward to it!

Note: Images associated with this post remain the copyrighted, intellectual property of Alfred Angelo with the exception of the second photo. I was unable to determine the source. If you know it, please let me know so proper credit can be given.

5 comments:

  1. Ok,since I was mentioned,I will add this comment here.I believe you would look beautiful in the Sapphire dress,or Belle's Dress,very fitting for "KellBelle",I do say so myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rich, Kellie Girl. I adore the Belle dress.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sketch...I know the dress will be awesome.
    And that sapphire wedding dress is fabulous!! Wowzers!!
    Have a great week
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find the second dress? Its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Genevra, I usually include source links when I post photos that aren't my own. Unfortunately, when I found this photo, it was a photo only with no way of linking to a source. Thanks for asking.

      Kellie

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie