|my affirmation over the past 21 days|
Here are some of the changes I've observed.
- Increased patience in some areas
- Discovery of something called the micromovement
- Sold an unfinished dress form doll
|click image to learn more|
- I won't be ready in time for the show (i.e. won't have enough product made)
- I don't have a booth design to submit to the jury along with my application
- What if my art isn't good enough?
- What if I run out of product during the show?
- What if I don't sell anything?
- I should apply next year because I'll have more time to prepare (I've been telling myself this tale for at least 2 years now.)
|I'm going to be terrific in this show!|
Bottom line, even though I'm outside my comfort zone I choose not to let the excuses win this time. I'll acknowledge the fears and offer my gratitude for wanting to keep me safe but they no longer get to live rent free inside my head.
"I am now ready and willing to fearlessly move forward in a resistance free state of allowing to live the creative, financially prosperous life of my dreams!"