Monday, June 10, 2013

Nobody Here but us Crickets

Haha, the only sound in this place the last week has been the sound of my resident cricket. He does make beautiful music though. Then again, I've heard that the loudest sound of all is that of silence.

violin cricket via Bright Celia
Blame it on the contemplation of life in general, job searches, monumental amounts of reading for my metaphysical studies and generally trying to keep my head above water. Enjoy the music for he plays divinely to those who willingly listen. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful.Makes a person feel so insignificant.You do have a colorful way of putting things on your blogs.I would really like to sit on a porch swing,enjoying a tall ice tea,or even glass of wine and listen to the sounds of Nature.Such a wonderful concert.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie