Sunday, June 16, 2013

Yesterday's Courtier

She lived in the time of kings and queens and associated herself with society's elite. Mostly she led an inspired life filled with joy and optimism yet she often wondered if there would come a time when ladies would be allowed more freedom in their dress.


In the spirit of 18th century vintage, Miss May is aptly called Yesterday's Courtier. Sit for a moment and take yourself back to that time. Can you remember your life? Did you follow the rules or were you a rebel?


I like to imagine myself a courtier. Outwardly I followed the rules but I smiled a smirky smile as my calling card to the world that I kept many secrets. I inspired curiosity about the mystery and intrigue held within. Decadent pleasures await those who dare to reinvent themselves.

1 comment:

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie