Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wire Hangers for Paper Dresses

I'm finding that wire hangers work better with my paper dresses than the padded hangers. The reason being that the padding makes the hanger thicker so it won't tuck up under the shoulders of the paper the way I hoped.

wire hanger sketches
Up until now, I had yet to see a creatively designed wire hanger that even remotely excited me. I am pleased to report that not only am I'm thrilled with the look of this baby but they fit my paper dresses perfectly.  Come Monday, I'll show you how easy these are to make!

3 comments:

  1. Those hangers are so sweet Kellie! Very you my dear - LOL!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hangers! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable and perfect!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie