Monday, October 10, 2011

Working Girl Blouse Comp

I love it when a plan comes together. Here is a sneak peek at what's coming up next for the Paper Wardrobe project. I missed September so I'm a bit behind.

NOT a template  - working comp of paper blouse
This is a working comp of the blouse and not intended for download. I'll show you how to create this as my September contribution to the Paper Wardrobe project. I'll also have a challenge for you which I will announce when I post the tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. It is coming together:) Cute! Looking forward to your upcoming posts on this. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net)October 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM

    Hi Kellie -

    This looks pretty. Sorry I've been absent, sprained my ankle and foot pretty bad, have been out of commission for over a week. So nice to get back and see what's going on with my blog friends.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie