Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beeswax Coated Paper Game

Have you ever tried coating paper with beeswax? I have only ever used this technique to waterproof my paper after I've printed on it. The wax prevents the ink from running so I can slather acrylic medium all over it and collage to my heart's content without worry of ruining my image.

how to make beeswax coated paper
Do you have another use for beeswax coated paper? I would love to hear all about them. Leave a comment and link to your work so I can post about you. :) Coating the paper isn't difficult. For a down and dirty tutorial on how to do it, visit Crafting a Green World.

Note: Image credit to Crafting a Green World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie