Thursday, October 25, 2012

Enthusiastic over Purple Burlesque

My enthusiasm and inspiration have returned! Sometimes the creative muse decides mid stream to move in a different direction than previously planned but there's always a blessing in there somewhere. Rather than give up,  honor the muse. She just might lead you in a direction that's better than you imagined.

purple burlesque corset from costume collection
I know corsets are supposed to be described as sexy and alluring but I think this purple burlesque style corset is really sweet. A little crushed tulle, some red paper accents and this look could work really well for our vampy miss October.  Yeah! I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Got to love that color! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently discovered your blog it is a amazing. I will need to come back and view some more!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie