Monday, September 9, 2013

The Vintage Paper Pumpkin

Remember that darling little paper pumpkin I posted about last week and the template I created to help you make one of your own? I happened to be browsing Etsy the other day looking at white pumpkins when I was hit upside the head with a Shazam! moment. The thoughts went something like this: vintage, pumpkin, book pages, white.
vintage halloween paper pumpkin
With that in mind I gathered a selection of decorative pages, passages from an old book and a couple of old postcards with some handwriting and came up with my own vintage style version of this pumpkin. A new template that comes with all the pumpkin shapes you'll need to create the pumpkin shown can be found in the Le Charmed Life Boutique. Of course it will be up to you to add a stem, some curly vines at the top and a tag if you so desire. Be creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie