Friday, January 27, 2012

Derailed by Car Accident

I've been a little off kilter this week after being rear ended by another car while I was stopped at a red light Monday afternoon. Just exactly how much skill does that take?
Note to the girl who hit me: Please wait for the other car to vacate the area before you try to occupy it! Thanks.

sometimes you just feel like a boneless chicken!
The police officer who arrived on the scene was happy to see we weren't beating the crap out of each other. Hmmm . . . .  I wonder, does that happen a lot?

1 refill left - Seriously?? Glad I declined the narcotics!
Thankfully I came through with a light case of whiplash and a scrape on the back bumper. Apparently my headrest was set too far back to be of any use. Oops! My reward for visiting the doctor was a truck load of drugs and a few days off from work. Ahhh!

4 comments:

  1. Well,I hope you don't end up with complications later.I would have doctor occasionally check discs between the vertabrae in your neck.Make sure none of them herniated during the whipping motions.The surgery isn't too bad,its the first day.But then again,had some awesome drugs after they cut me open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care. I hope your whiplash heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kellie, I hope you are indeed feeling better! I have been wondering where you were *sending good healing thoughts*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I glad it was a slight injury but still...what a pain!! Hope you recover quickly.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie