Sunday, June 24, 2012

Decorative Paper Dress Stand

Now that I'm ready to get busy creating a decorative paper dress stand for my work, I thought I would show you something in the neighborhood of what I have in mind.

divine Paula Joerling paper dress - SOLD
I came across Paula Joerling's work awhile ago. This dress has quite a bit more dimension than the ones I currently create. Perhaps I might try my hand at something a little more dimensionally robust.

free standing paper dress form base
The dress stand I'm thinking of will incorporate elements of my free standing dress form doll bases like the one shown above. I also want it to have an old vintage, rough but romantic look to it.

Paper dress image credit: Paula Joerling


2 comments:

  1. Awesome, you are amazing, love the vintage stand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna,

      Glad you like the vintage stand. It's gonna be just perfect! Thanks for the visit.

      Cheers! =D
      ~Kellie

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie