Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Boho Style

I've heard of it but what exactly is boho style? You would think I would know this since Bohemian is part of my heritage. This is what happens when you spend time surfing Pinterest. You discover new styles you never knew you loved!

antique photo of Bohemian gypsy girl
This is a fantastic antique photo of a Bohemian gypsy and what a great dress! Further image searches turned up some very intriguing photos of victorian inspired clothing, gypsy wagons and some of the most inviting interiors I've seen.

fanciful room from Magnolia Pearl Ranch
I don't know how I'll incorporate this into my art but I know I'll think of something! Please visit The Bohemian Gypsy which is one of my boards on Pinterest and watch me build my boho style!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janet! I think the old photograph of the gypsy girl is incredible! Wish I owned that dress. :)

      Thank you so much for the visit.

      xoxo
      ~Kell

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie