Sunday, June 10, 2012

Did Someone Say Paper Shoe?

Oh my! I've really got you thinking now don't I?! I have this tray right next to my work area where all the crap that doesn't end up in a finished project (yet) but that I don't want to throw out seems to land.

What? You you've got one too? *haha* Awesome!!
Lookie what I found in that tray! I still love this shoe. For all the stuff that was piled on top of it I think it has fared rather well, don't you?
paper shoe in white with heel
Anywho, I think we should do a project. Yes, I'm going to give you a template for this just as soon as I dig it up. Yaaaay!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Yes Kellie..Please do a shoe project...I've done a few and love this art for,,,Who doesn't have a shoe fetish !!!!..Hugs Dear Lady !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoe...so elegant'
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie