Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Featured Artist: Despoina

Remember how I keep saying to post links to your work so we can all see your glorious paper dress creations? Meet Despoina of Μαγνάδι.
green fairy paper dress by Despoina

Despoina created her version of my green fairy paper dress and did such an enchanting job with it that I asked her for permission to share it with you here.

close up of Despoina's roses
This dress actually looks to have some elements of the white fairy dress too and beautiful in every way. Thank you, Despoina! I love it!

Note: Photographs associated with this post remain the copyrighted intellectual property of Despoina and Magnadi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie