Thursday, July 5, 2012

Get the Actual Boho Paper Shoe Template

Okay, I'll cough up the goods. If you want to follow along with me, you can get the same boho paper shoe template that I am using for just $5.00. The template includes everything needed to make the shoe pictured below which includes that awesome heel!
purchase the boho paper shoe template in the boutique
I put a lot of time into carefully crafting and perfecting my templates to ensure they will work when you put them together. I know you appreciate it so I thank you in advance for your support of my work. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie, my daughter fell in love with your dress templates and made her first, in our blog today. Take a look ♥

    Hugs from Sweden and Pion Design http://blog.piondesign.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa,

      (Tee hee :) I'm just tickled your daughter likes the dresses. I'm on my way over to have a peek!

      Thank you so much for dropping by. :)

      xoxo
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I think I've died and gone to heaven! Found your blog on a blog hop that went to Pion's design blog today (http://blog.piondesign.se/), and I have fallen in love with your paper dolls! They are so beautiful. Speaks to the little girl in me. :) Can't wait to try one. Thanks so much for sharing how you make them in the videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the note, Linda. Have fun with these!

      xoxo
      ~Kellie

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie