Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Developing Imagination: What if . . .

This past Saturday in my tarot class, we were told that the fastest way to develop psychic ability is to develop the imagination. I thought I would present a series of exercises that you might find fun to do even if you have no interest in becoming more psychic.

via magic and fairy dust on Pinterest
Playing the "What if . . ." game really appealed to me so here's the first question. What if you could fly and were not limited by time or space? Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you meet?  I'll post my answer in a few days to give you some time to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie