Sunday, June 30, 2013

Paper Couture Hiatus

We are coming to the end of the paper corset project and this is about the time I would announce the new project for the year. In order to free up more time to spend on my metaphysical and aromatherapy studies, I won't be diving in to any new projects for at least the next six months.

via i swim for oceans
It might be nice to focus on creating displays for all of the many paper dresses and corsets I have collected over the past 2 years that are now doomed to spend eternity in a drawer, never to see the light of day. I think they need rescuing.

regency style armoire via Artfully Musing
(PDF tutorial included)
Haha! Maybe I can call this the paper couture rescue project. At any rate, even though you won't see a regularly posted project every month you can still count on seeing fabulous paper crafting ideas and templates as well as more posts on the tarot and magical arts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie