Saturday, August 13, 2011

Etsy TAGT Treasury Team

If you are an Etsy seller you probably yearn to be one of the proud members featured on the coveted Etsy home page. That kind of showing is like the holy grail of Esty selling.


I recently joined the TAGT Treasury Team and am having the time of my life creating and being featured in treasuries that consistently make page 1 (not to be confused with the Etsy home page) of the treasury listings. Watch for me to land on the home page one day.



TAGT is not for everyone. It's a lot of work. Although the team leaders have set standards for who can become a member, they've done a top notch job of organizing a committed group of sellers. For me, the rewards have far outweighed the effort!


1 comment:

  1. Well congrats girl! That is super! And that you are enjoying it is even better!!
    Woot!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie