Wednesday, August 17, 2011

For the Pure Enjoyment of Vellum

During a photo shoot over the weekend, I happened to pull out a sheet of clear vellum from my paper stash and taped it to a window. The vellum combined with the white pattern gave the window the appearance of vintage frosted glass.

white patterned vellum taped to window
Although the original subject of my photos was the unfinished dress forms you saw posted earlier this week, I could not pass up the opportunity to shoot photos of this lovely paper rose, hat box and tag.  It was just something pretty to post today and thought you might like it too. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie -

    What a great idea. It gives the photo such a soft look. Very elegant.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie