Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Madame Butterfly Vintage Dress Form Findings

Yep, Madame Butterfly is the name of my latest vintage dress form doll now in progress. I've choosen a color theme and put together some items I think are perfect for the project.

glittered and satin ribbon over collage paper
You'll be relieved to know that I've opted against taking up valuable time here to try to make tulle, crystals and ribbon sound even remotely interesting.

crystal baubles for hanging on top wires
I did get some good shots though so I'm happy to report the shoot didn't take me all day. Hopefully the visuals will be enough to spark some curiosity about how they will be used.

second hanging bauble option
French blue and yellow has got to be what I consider one of the sweetest lil color combinations ever to hit a color wheel. Ha! I'll leave you to your imagination for now.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous color combinations Kellie. I love all the sparkling touches.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie