Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shy Violets for April


Quoted from Indiana Public Media: Focus on Flowers
"The writer, Emily Dickinson loved wild flowers, and associated violets with modesty and fidelity. These shy flowers inspired Emily to write poetry praising their courage; she identified with their vulnerability."
via Indiana Public Media
I am designating April as Shy Violet month as a gentle way of easing into Spring. Get ready to see recipes, paper crafts, and corset inspiration all with a little bit of violet flair.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie! Sorry I haven't been around too much lately. I love the colour violet and all that family of colour. Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie