- Sachets - fill with a little potpourri to make a scented drawer sachet
- Wedding Favor - fill with 2 tbs bath salts for a unique wedding favor
- Money Holder - need I say more?
- Buttons - a great way keep your buttons organized unless you're a button junkie in which case you'll probably need something larger
- Scrap holder - if you're anything like me you hoard even the smallest bits of paper because you never know when they might come in handy on another project
We'll get to the other 5 uses in a moment. Here are a few digital, printable kraft envelopes I designed that have a little color to them. Not saying the plain envelopes are boring per se, I do like the look but maybe something with a little more pizazz is in order, eh?
|printable digital kraft envelopes in the boutique|
Wanna see what these beauties look like from the front? Fortune smiles on you today because with a single wave of my magic wand, I can instantly transport you to Le Charmed Life on Etsy where you can get more detailed views of these magnificent creations. Now for the final 5 uses.
- Journal Pocket - add interactive elements to your journal
- Letters - why not send your sweetheart off with a little love note tucked into one of these, oooh, that sparks a few ideas
- Trinkets - keeps track of charms and trinkets and other small embellishments
- Seed Packet - why not give your favorite gardner the gift of seeds packaged in a unique way
- Envelope Journal - create a little envelope journal