Sunday, September 16, 2012

Your Jam Wants Digital Collage

Are your jams, preserves, Halloween potions and elixirs looking a little stodgy these days? Why not dress em up with labels in french, cottage chic style.  Who says Halloween has to be full of orange and black anyway? I'm not particularly fond of fall colors so it's gonna be spring all year here at Kell Belle Studio. Yeah!

digital collage vintage inspired french labels
Okay, I may create a Halloween style corset or maybe even something a little vampire-ish but that's it! That's where I draw the line! (tee hee :) That said, I've created these digital collage vintage inspired french labels because I just know that brocante home of yours can't get enough pretty into it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie