Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boho Shoe Tutorial and Template

Here it is, your boho paper shoe template. It's a little bit different from the one I put together in the video and does not include the heel. Of course this was intentional to help put you in touch with your imagination. (tee hee :)

free boho paper shoe template 8 1/2 x 11
The video below will cover the basic assembly of the shoe. I'll be working with some paper machè and collage techniques to build the rest of my show so there will be a second video (or two) to demonstrate the evolution of this.


These make great little party favors. Dazzle your friends by filling them with candies, nuts, buttons or even little flowers. With so many possibilities, I'm sure you'll come up with ways to use this that will suit your occasion. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome! How's it coming, Ollie? Hope you will post a link when you finish it. I would love to see.

      xoxo
      ~Kell

      Delete
    2. its done and up on my blog ,hope you like :)

      ollie999101.blogspot.com

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie