Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Psychic Hit #2

I was about to attend a workshop this past Saturday on how to read the tarot and decided to take a peak at how my drive in would be. I heard a crack inside my head as if I had hit something. I thought I was going to be involved in an accident but then the word "bump" came to mind which told me the cracking noise would be the result of driving over a bump.

crystal ball gazer on Pinterest
Sure enough, during my drive I ran over the same bump I've been driving over every weekday for the past 5 years only this time there was a loud cracking sound unlike anything I had experienced bump wise. I have no idea what it was which makes it all the more strange. It could have been something in my trunk that fell over or I could have driven over a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie