Friday, July 6, 2012

Wire, Paper, Roses: A Dress Stand Story

Is this not the most incredible paper dress stand you ever did see? I love it because it's unique and most definitely reflects my love of all things swirly and scroll like. It's a work in progress at this point.

paper dress stand made from wire
I see bits of vintage ephemera added in places to give it a shabby look. A few well placed vines, a leaf or two and some roses will turn this dress stand into nothing short of visual perfection!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie. I just happened to stumble across your blog when looking for fairy dresses. What a delightful and fun blog. I never knew paper dresses could be so fabulous! Thank you and keep those tips coming :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie