Sunday, November 11, 2012

Confections of a Dusty Rose Corset

Whilst ravaging the internet (as I often do) for vintage corset inspiration I came across a most gorgeous delight. This corset was found in an antique store by Kerry who publishes a blog called I Love My Home. Couldn't you just look at this for days?!

vintage corset
The wheels are spinning, ideas are formulating, and paper corsets may soon be evolving yet again. Dusty rose, vintage satin and aged tulle beaded with pearls. Couple all that with the flowering vines and I can't help but see the makings of a fine art piece in this divine little confection. We've GOT to make one of these.

Image Credit: Kerry of I Love My Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie