Friday, November 16, 2012

Paper Clay Art Dolls

In my quest for paper mache beauty I stumbled upon Tatiana Gurina who creates some exquisite art dolls mostly from Fimo but this one is made from paper clay. Tatiana's site is full of photos of her beautiful dolls. She even offers tips for working with paper that you might find useful. Instructions are written in Russian so you will need a good translator.

The Birth of Venus by Tatiana Gurina
What do I love most about this doll aside from her delicate finish? That wire, oh my! I love the idea of incorporating wire into my paper mache pieces and Tatiana's Birth of Venus doll is a beautiful example. If you like this doll feel free to visit Tatiana and be inspired by the other tasty tid bits she has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie