Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Graphic 45 Curio Cabinet

I've become a fast fan of Graphic 45 paper craft. WOW! So many gorgeous ideas especially this curio cabinet. Unfortunately I'm unable to find the artist who actually put this particular cabinet together but the pattern was created by Laura Dennison and is constructed entirely of chip board.

Laura Dennison curio cabinet created for Graphic 45
This would make a great setting for all those little paper dresses and corsets we've been creating. The pattern PDF is actually an instruction book with all the measurements given and a list of supplies needed for you to make this so if you're looking for an actual template you won't find it. Bummer! I'm still going to make one though. :)

3 comments:

  1. yes g45 is my fave paper company ever ,its a shame its not sold in the uk i wanted mum to but me a few stacks for my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I love it
    Hugging you
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie, if you google Dollhouse Miniature Furniture Tutorials 1 inch minis, you will discover a blog which consists only of tutorials. Kris, the blog owner, is a genius! You will discover among her tutorials many pieces constructed out of chip board. You will be amazed at what she does with this material. Unfortunately, I am not computer savvy enough to link it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie