Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Corset Peasantry or Bust

Not to drive the poor horse into the ground or anything but I did find more examples of that bust line I've been trying to illustrate with some difficulty.

graphically designed corset by Rotten Toe
November is all about Thanksgiving and since the original guests of that first holiday celebration were, well, peasants I really wanted to emphasize that peasantness with the bust line.

Woodstown Whimsy clay corset
Did pilgrims even wear corsets? Probably not but who knows. Anywho, the point I'm trying to make is that we're going for a simple, more plain look in our corset this month. That's all. Thoughts?

Note: Images have been altered slightly to remove backgrounds or text. Images remain the property of their respective creators found in the links below each photo. 

2 comments:

  1. That is one whimsical little doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucille,

      Yep, I just love that little doll. If you click the image you can see other photos of this doll on the website where this came from.

      Cheers! =D
      ~Kellie

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie