Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Favor Box Template

What do you get when you combine distressed edge craft paper with raffia and pinecones? The answer is the cutest li'l Thanksgiving favor box ever! These have such great rustic appeal that I thought you might like them as much as I do.

get the favor box template instructions
These favor boxes can be found on the Spotted Canary where you can also get instructions on how to make your own favor box template. Newsletter subscribers got a free, patterned template created by me that will go on sale to the general public. Just sayin'!

Kittie Kraft's paper pinecone tutorial from 
Are you short on pinecones? Your problems are solved! I found a paper pinecone tutorial over on Kittie Kraft blog that you can use to embellish your favor boxes. These could actually work out even better than the real ones because your paper pinecones are guaranteed to be critter free! (tee hee :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie! Those boxes are gorgeous. I looked for the tutorial on Spotted Canary but could not find it. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for the link to those two blogs. They're fantastic! I'll look again when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucille,

      I'm so glad you like the boxes. :) Click on the picture of the boxes to get to the Spotted Canare box tutorial. Have fun!

      Kellie

      Delete
    2. Errr, that's Spotted Canary not Spotted Canare. Ha! I hate spelling errors. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Kellie! It was so simple. I just had never thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie