Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mystical Magical Potion No. 1

You know that saying: As above so below? I think I finally understand what that means and knowing it makes me feel like I've always had this secret magical power within me just waiting to be tapped into. So today I'm going to give you a mental recipe for your first magic potion.

The subconscious mind is the key to untapped powers within. It understands and speaks the language of images and in fact is the bridge between you and the divine infinite responsible for turning thought into material manifestations. Feeding images of how you want your life to be to the subconscious mind is like watering a plant. Eventually, with enough love and regular attention, the plant will flower into something beautiful. You've actually been doing this all your life but you've probably gotten pot luck results because you didn't know how to create your life in a deliberate way.

So how does this work? It really is like magic because as you feed images to the subconscious mind through visualization, the subconscious mind goes to work with the infinite to make them happen. You don't have to know how they will happen just trust that the results will unfold in the best way for you and all involved. In essence, you are reprogramming your life the way you envision it instead of what your parents always told you or your teachers or the media.

I'll give you one example of some small things that have started happening to me by using this method over the past couple of weeks. I needed to make an emergency appointment with my dentist. I didn't focus on a particular day but I did have a time in mind. I wanted a 3:00 p.m. appointment so every time I thought about making this appointment over the weekend, I visualized that I would be offered a 3:00 p.m. spot. Amazingly the only available appointment this week was a 3:00 p.m. on Thursday (tomorrow). While this is much later in the week than I had hoped, I did get the time I wanted because that is what I visualized. Pure magic! Next time I'll be sure to include a day.

Ingredients:

  • Willingness
  • Strong Belief
  • Positive frame of mind
  • A particular intention
  • Affirmations
  • A quiet place

Preparation:

I recommend choosing a time when you are in a positive, relaxed and receptive state of mind. In the morning just after waking is a good time because you are still relaxed. Evenings are good too but I find I fall asleep in the evenings so I like mornings and mid afternoon.

Sit or lay someplace quiet where you won't be disturbed for 15 minutes or so. Breathe deeply a few times. Imagine a white screen in front of you. Visualize your intention. I keep going back to a yurt in some quite setting. You can say affirmations at the same time or just use images. Spend a little time each day visualizing, affirming and feeling the feelings of what it would be like to actually be living that dream. In a very short period of time you should start seeing some interesting things begin to happen as the heavens rearrange themselves to accommodate you.

Note about money: I would recommend that money itself not be the focus of your intention. What you want is not actually money itself but what you believe money can give you. This might include security, freedom, a new home, travel or whatever it happens to be for you. There is a different, more positive energy associated with focusing on an outcome rather than how it will come about or be paid for.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie