Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to Make Sugared Violets

It's true, I'm not quite finished with my series on violets so why not extend into May right? I've never had sugared violets but they sound absolutely decadent and they are easy to make if you can find enough violets to make it work.

via Spa Goddess
wikiHow describes 4 different methods for making sugared violets so it's easy enough to pick the one that appeals to you most. These can be placed in a little jar with a pretty label and given as gifts or serve with cake and tea. Tis the tea party season. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie! They are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty. I just saw violets in my yard yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie