Monday, May 20, 2013

Little Miss April Paper Corset

Light and airy, little Miss April comes on with all the subtlety of a spring whisper. As she tip toes her way through my thoughts I am reminded of life's more ordinary pleasures.


april paper mâché corset
Warm rainy mornings, bird song, rustling leaves on a breezy day, a shooting star on a clear evening, the pleasing sights and sounds of pure nature that I love so much. Miss April embodies all of these and more.

april paper mâché corset back
The edges were left rough, tissue paper was used which gives the pice a little bit of translucency and twirled paper was added as greenery around the bottom. She is indeed a delicate flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie