Monday, December 24, 2012

Vintage Ephemera Freebie: Anna Pavlova

Anna Pavlova was a Russian Empire ballerina of the late 19th and the early 20th century. She is widely regarded as one of the finest classical ballet dancers in history. Pavlova is most recognized for the creation of the role The Dying Swan.


Anna Pavlova - Dying Swan
Here's a little Christmas gift for you. This image is in the public domain and is free for you to use in any way you wish. With my new computer up and running I now have access to CD collections I was unable to use previously so look forward to more stuff like this in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Kellie Girl! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and may 2013 be a very special year for you! Thank you so much for all your tutorials, your videos, your templates and your words of inspiration! ENJOY!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie